Have to ask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post
    However, I would love for folks to reach out to some of the unseen, here, regulars, and invite them back "home", here.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​
    Already on it; CybrKhatru was the first one I contacted. 🙂
    Memorare, O piissima Virgo Maria, non esse auditum a saeculo, quemquam ad tua currentem praesidia, tua implorantem auxilia, tua petentem suffragia, esse derelictum. Ego tali animatus confidentia, ad te, Virgo Virginum, Mater, curro, ad te venio, coram te gemens peccator assisto. Noli, Mater Verbi, verba mea despicere; sed audi propitia et exaudi. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperatrix View Post

Already on it; CybrKhatru was the first one I contacted. 🙂
      So that's how he got here. Good work!

Comment

It's true.... Anastasia convinced me to give this new site a go.

Comment

It's kinda weird (in a good way) to be seeing posters that were barely still posting when I joined.

Hi Old-Timers !

Comment

It feels so weird to see all the people from the old site when you only know the new site.

Comment

Originally posted by Esthe View Post
              It feels so weird to see all the people from the old site when you only know the new site.
              We’ll make you no less welcome! ❤️ I hope you enjoy it here as much as I’m enjoying it here.
              Memorare, O piissima Virgo Maria, non esse auditum a saeculo, quemquam ad tua currentem praesidia, tua implorantem auxilia, tua petentem suffragia, esse derelictum. Ego tali animatus confidentia, ad te, Virgo Virginum, Mater, curro, ad te venio, coram te gemens peccator assisto. Noli, Mater Verbi, verba mea despicere; sed audi propitia et exaudi. Amen.

Comment

I was infrequent for the last few years of the site... and I may know you and some of the others, but if anyone had different names at the old site, then I'm totally lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cybrkhatru View Post
                  I was infrequent for the last few years of the site... and I may know you and some of the others, but if anyone had different names at the old site, then I'm totally lost!!!
                  I actually nicked this nickname from somebody else on the old site. It wasn't my name at all. I was actually known as BrufordFan.

If the real PhaseDance is out there reading this, sorry about that.
                  Last edited by PhaseDance; 03-21-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaseDance View Post
                    I actually nicked this nickname from somebody else on the old site. It wasn't my name at all. I was actually known as BrufordFan.

If the real PhaseDance is out of there reading this, sorry about that.
                    He should join as BrufordFan.

Comment

Oye vey..... I really liked the old site. How you could see who liked your posts etc. But I gotta say, if someone just shut the thing down, wouldn't let anyone take it over, almost destroyed a community, took their ball and went home, and are here critiquing a new site ?? I don't get it... I knew Malcolm, Muff, and Sad Preacher, make forums with their names if you like!! There really is a big community of great people I've met at the old site over the years. So good on John for keeping the community together, and who cares what anyone thinks about the way the new site is set up! It's great. Cheers
                      Last edited by Somis Sound; 03-21-2022, 01:47 PM.

Comment

He wouldn't dare!

Comment

Originally posted by Somis Sound View Post
                          Oye vey..... I really liked the old site. How you could see who liked your posts etc. But I gotta say, if someone just shut the thing down, wouldn't let anyone take it over, almost destroyed a community, took their ball and went home, and are here critiquing a new site ?? I don't get it... I knew Malcolm, Muff, and Sad Preacher, make forums with their names if you like!! There really is a big community of great people I've met at the old site over the years. So good on John for keeping the community together, and who cares what anyone thinks about the way the new site is set up! It's great. Cheers
                          SomSnd.....go to your notifications. It will tell you who liked your posts. Recent.

Sorry. Notifications won't do that. My bad. It will only tell you that someone liked a particular post.
                          Your admirers will have to remain anonymous.
                          Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 03-22-2022, 06:13 PM.

Comment

😂

He’s also pulling your leg!

Comment

He wouldn't dare!
                              I believe "Brufy" is available...

Comment

If the real PhaseDance is out of there reading this, sorry about that.
                                Yeah, and I'm really Lancashire Hotpot... 😉

Comment

Working...
                                X