Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just when you thought he couldn't get any more disgusting...

Re: Just when you thought he couldn't get any more disgusting...

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTheDesert View Post
    All politicians lie Eric. And that's always the one the right pulls out. To be honest, i havent seen any others. And in the grand scheme of things it pales in comparison the what's going on now with the Party of Trump.

Levin is a hack BTW. you might lime what he says but hes a right wing hack. He was wrong about the campaign finance violation and hes wrong about a lot of things
    I agree regarding all politicians and Trump. They are all pathetic liars and full of it. Some better at the BS and PR than others, that's for sure! Trump comes off as a strait sleazy goofball with no self control. Unlike the calculated and smooth type of BS coming from guys like Obama, Bush, Clinton, McConnel, Pelosi, etc...

But disagree about Levin. He knows what he is talking about, most the time. Is quite intelligent and a defender of the constitution, unlike some here and most other talk show hacks. And certainly very entertaining. I enjoy his show, but don't agree with all he says, especially global warming/environmental/de-regulation stuff...

SR Super Yesfan

Quote Originally Posted by somissound View Post
    I agree regarding all politicians and Trump. They are all pathetic liars and full of it. Some better at the BS and PR than others, that's for sure! Trump comes off as a strait sleazy goofball with no self control. Unlike the calculated and smooth type of BS coming from guys like Obama, Bush, Clinton, McConnel, Pelosi, etc...

But disagree about Levin. He knows what he is talking about, most the time. Is quite intelligent and a defender of the constitution, unlike some here and most other talk show hacks. And certainly very entertaining. I enjoy his show, but don't agree with all he says, especially global warming/environmental/de-regulation stuff...
    Of all the things some self appointed conservatives rail on about by far the biggest head scratcher is climate change. The leap of conscience to make a feeble case that inaction is the smartest position and being in denial of the science is anything other than lobbied for talking points from the Scout Leaders.

This is my current user title Discount Ministry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somissound View Post
    The bass player in YesF?
    Faux Speechless.

dreamland connecticut. to the left of the garden of geda

Quote Originally Posted by DrSludge View Post
    He sees Mark Levin as a more credible news source than the New York Times.

We need say no more.
    saying no more is right... the times? credible journalism?? yeah...OK been playing tennis with Williams I see....

New York times has quite a history in regards to being accurate... yeah.. lots of cool aid in the coffee room at that place.

as for Liven... please... dems can't stand his intelligence and knowledge, when it comes to some information he's right on the money

it's..

... a no.... brainer...

Dr. Savage... I won't even go there...

oooh. yeah.. daaaaaaaa.... hI...

( I feel this little guy is as close as I could get to emulating a wall mart greeter- mentally handicapped person) you, know.. at "my level" shall we say... it's funny how some peoples IQ test come out, never what one thinks.

Yeahh.. Sludge, Levin and Savage fans get to push carts too! WEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee.......

Please note:All contents on this post has been created by a person with no brain, making it easier for Sludge to not waist time in response to something from crotale2112 being a "no brainer". This short paragraph has been created to hopefully save time in relation to the thread, however due to past experiences, the odds of a post being created due to this post by sludge is quite possible. Any form of knee jerk reaction combined with a general crude overtone may be imminent. Also, please note there was no reference to a possible"chemical imbalance" that possibly could have something to do with a possible knee jerk reaction in future posts. All reactions will be accepted logged and cared for.... for future use in a possible chemical reaction meltdown of hate and pathetic belittling, that shows what the person is REALLY made of.

Captains log stardate 9 16 18 5:36 pm
    I bid you a fond farewell.Nice to see this clock keeps ticking in the "countdown"... must be a timex.
    Last edited by crotale2112; 3 Days Ago at 07:14 PM.

still undefined

Wow.

I guess I should be flattered that you put so much time and effort into dogging me like that.

Can't say as I will return the favor, since I barely give you a second thought.

This is my current user title Discount Ministry's Avatar

I don't bother to quantify how low it gets and life goes on.
    Faux Speechless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3