Google

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 50th anniversary European Tour announced!

Super Mega Yesfan popeyebonaparte's Avatar

Re: 50th anniversary European Tour announced!

Really do like Dylan's presence in the band to be honest. He's a very tight drummer, meshes well with the sound and he seems like a decent fellow. I also love the old Yes logo on the drum head.
    Peace, love, long live rock n roll

Re: 50th anniversary European Tour announced!

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTheDesert View Post
    Hopefully Steve is up to it. I can tell.you from experience.how devestating losing a step child is. I cant imagine being thd birth parent. One year out and im still feeling physical.effects at 56. His mediatation should help but I pray for Jan and him.

I have no vices anymore except maybe coffee and I'm in decent shape and this has taken a toll. I hope he doesnt push it and hurt himself. Mucho Peace and Love
    I understand all too well. I've been going through something very similar his year, and while I knew it would have a profound emotional impact, the physical toll is just as real. Someone told me recently that grief can be akin to a king of brain injury. And it's true. It's probably a good thing to get back into your routine as best you can and that may be part of the healing process, but expectations have to be adjusted. Grief is a process that can't be short circuited. You don't get over it, but you can get through it. I wish Steve and yourself all the best.
    Universe University

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8