Time for a non-Jon Davison thread.
Bill Bruford to Alan White
Bill Bruford played with
1. Robert Fripp (King Crimson) who played with
2. Greg Lake (King Crimson) who played with
3. Ringo Star (Ringo Starr's All Star Band) who played with
4. George Harrison and John Lennon (The Beatles) who played with
5. Alan White (GH's "All Things Must Pass" album and JL's Plastic Ono Band)
Bummer. I was hoping for six degrees. The end person does not have to be a Yes member, but anyone who can connect Steve Howe to Trevor Rabin in six steps gets a gold star.
And anyone who can connect Jon Anderson to Jon Davison gets two gold stars!
Bacon and [wife Kyra] Sedgwick learned in 2011 via Sedgwick's appearance on the TV show Who Do You Think You Are? that she and Bacon are 10th cousins, once removed.
Steve Howe to Trevor Rabin
Steve Howe played with:
1. Bill Bruford (ABWH ) who played with
2. Mike Rutherford (Genesis) who played with
3. Simon Phillips (Smallcreep's Day) who played with
4. Noel McCalla (Smallcreep's Day) who played with
5. Manfred Mann (Manfred Mann's Earth Band) who played with
6. Trevor Rabin! (Manfred Mann)
Last edited by relayermoraz; 02-13-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Clarification of bands
Yesshows: 3-12-11 (Rite of Spring, Orlando), 7-15-11 (Fly From Here, Orange Beach), 7-28-12 (Fly From Here, St. Augustine)
Last edited by YesNY; 02-13-2012 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Add a comment for witeskyn7's post.
From memory Rabin auditioned for ASIA