Google

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146
Results 2,901 to 2,913 of 2913

Thread: Yes Torrents

Re: Yes Torrents

A new torrent has been uploaded to Dime:

YES featuring Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin, Rick Wakeman - 2017-08-26, Bob Hope Theater, Stockton CA (FLAC)

Yes featuring Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin, Rick Wakeman
    Bob Hope Theatre, Stockton, CA, USA
    Tour: 2017 North American Tour
    2017-08-26

Tascam DR-07mkII > processed in Wavelab > TLH

01 Cinema
    02 Perpetual Change
    03 Hold On
    04 South Side of the Sky
    05 False Start
    06 Lift Me Up
    07 And You and I
    08 Rhythm of Love
    09 I Am Waiting (first since 1994)
    10 Heart of the Sunrise
    11 Awaken
    12 Owner of a Lonely Heart (with 'Sunshine of Your Love' (Cream) snippet)
    13 Encore Break
    14 Roundabout

Recorded from Row Z-110 center of stage but a bit back of center of the room. Would have probably been more balanced (crowd/band) recording about 10 rows up but I'm not complaining at all since a good friend of mine invited me along for the ride and I just brought the recorder in case security was light! Speaking of security, they made a big deal about flash photos and video but didn't seem to mind audio at all. Ushers were shutting down phone recording left and right but not once did anyone even question my open audio recording.

Noteable instances from the show include the wrong introduction and false start to 'Lift Me Up' where Anderson introduced 'And You and I' and credited Trevor Rabin for writing the song. I'm not a huge Yes fan but I thought Rabin came around later after 'And You and I' was recorded, am I misunderstanding Yes history? I'll have to dig into that one. Maybe he started introducing 'Lift Me Up' as that was a Rabin era song and just messed up the song name? Anderson also says after 'South Side of the Sky' thats the first time he's sang that song in 14 years. Setlist.com has this performance of 'I Am Waiting' as the first since 1994. During 'Owner of A Lonely Heart' Rabin and Wakeman walk out into the crowd and do a visit to the soundboard for a couple of minutes during the solos.

High points for me personally were 'Heart of the Sunrise' and the second half of 'Awaken' just because Rick Wakeman's featured so heavily and the sound seemed best to me on that song.

Anyways..... Enjoy!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...LAC%29.torrent
    ReAwaken (after the Bethlehem Sands concert 2016):
    Sometimes in music, the songs can transcend the band members themselves - I think Yes is such a band.

YES featuring Anderson Rabin Wakeman 2017-09-03 Littleton, Colorado **master audience recording**

YES featuring Anderson Rabin Wakeman
    Hudson Gardens Amphitheater
    Littleton, Colorado
    September 3, 2017

lineage: Sony ECM-717 (mic) / Sony PCM-M10 (recorder) > 16/44 > CD wav (track splitting) > EAC (for track fades) > FLAC (using Traders Little Helper) Level 8 - files tagged in MP3Tag

01 intro
    02 Cinema
    03 Perpetual Change
    04 Hold On
    05 South Side Of The Sky
    06 And You And I
    07 Lift Me Up
    08 Rhythm Of Love
    09 I Am Waiting
    10 Heart Of The Sunrise
    11 Awaken
    12 Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    13 Roundabout

Notes: Second time seeing this lineup, first time with them referring to themselves as Yes. This definitely feels like Yes, but, the venue is not conducive to a Yesshow - the show began shortly after 7:30 and was over by 9:25, with all of the people around us being there as "members" rather than being there specifically as Yes fans. Which is not to say the band didn't come to play - they seem a bit rusty early in the tour, but, they certainly had energy to spare. Was pleased to see South Side of the Sky and I Am Waiting, disappointed that Changes was dropped and that the whole show was over in about an hour fifty-five. But, as my wife noted, Jon Anderson probably doesn't have it in him to perform much longer anymore.

The whole venue is general admission and we were seated in lawn chairs about three feet behind the soundboard - the sound was clear, but, not particularly loud and, as a result, my recorder picked up pretty much every conversation that occurred during the show. At the very beginning, the guy next to me asked which of the band were original members, pointing at his ticket - nobody spoke directly to me again during the show, but, the guy in front of me got on the people in front of him at the start of Awaken to sit down - which you hear loud and clear on the tape. Still, turned out pretty good all things considered.

As always, this recording would not have been possible if not for the unending patience and support of my wonderful wife. I ended up using the restroom at the beginning of AYAI and then again at the beginning of Awaken, so, the sound changes slightly when I hand the recorder over to my wife, then again when I take it back upon my return.

Finally: please don't sell the recording, but, otherwise, do with it what you wish. Share it and trade it, and remember: these and other greats will not be around forever, so, let's enjoy them while we have them. Best wishes to all of the Yes fans out there and Namaste.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...ter%29.torrent
    Sometimes in music, the songs can transcend the band members themselves - I think Yes is such a band.

YES featuring Anderson Rabin Wakeman 2017-09-05 Kansas City, MO

YES featuring Jon Anderson Trevor Rabin Rick Wakeman
    Kauffman Center
    Kansas City, Missouri
    September 5, 2017

Lineage: Sony PCM-M10 (internal mic)>Audacity>CD Wav (for track splitting and conversion to 16/44)>EAC (for fades)>Traders Little Helper (FLAC 8)

Tracklist:

01 Intro
    02 Cinema
    03 Perpetual Change
    04 Hold On
    05 South Side Of The Sky
    06 And You And I
    07 Lift Me Up
    08 Rhythm Of Love
    09 I Am Waiting
    10 Heart Of The Sunrise
    11 Awaken
    13 Roundabout

Notes: Recorded by Gary Dean (mygnat) from row F, center on the floor - all thanks to him for recording and sharing the wav file with me; I took his master wav and completed the above updates for upload to Dimeadozen 9/6/17. Gary says: Please do not sell. Purchase the Artist CD and go to the live shows so we can continue to have Awesome music!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...ter%29.torrent

YES, featuring Anderson, Rabin and Wakeman, 2017-09-13, Wolf Trap National Park, Vienna, Virginia, United States

What a treat to hear Jon Anderson singing the Yes catalog with a fantastic band. From the few shows that have been posted, they played the standard set list, but did substitute "Changes" for "Lift Me Up". Overall, a great show, but for me, the sequence of "Heart of the Sunrise" and "Awaken" was incredible. Get out and see these guys if you get the chance.

My recorder batteries died during Owner of a Lonely Heart and I recorded the rest of it and Roundabout with my iPhone (internal mics). I think it came out pretty decent all things considered. I included a sample of where I switch over (you'll notice the cut).

Enjoy the show!!

Set list:

1. Intro ~ Cinema
    2. Perpetual Change
    3. Hold On
    4. South Side of the Sky
    5. And You and I
    6. Changes
    7. Rhythm of Love
    8. The Waiting
    9. Heart of the Sunrise
    10. Awaken
    11. Owner of a Lonely Heart (cut in middle)
    12. Roundabout

Band line-up:

Jon Anderson - vocals, guitar, harp
    Trevor Rabin - guitars, vocals
    Rick Wakeman - keyboards
    Lee Pomeroy - bass, vocals
    Louis Molino III - drums, vocals

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...-09-13.torrent

Yes Featuring ARW - 2017-09-21 Port Chester, NY (AT831 Source/KLD)

Yes Featuring ARW
    2017-09-21
    Capitol Theater
    Port Chester, NY

Jon Anderson - vocals, percussion, harp
    Trevor Rabin - guitar, vocals, percussion
    Rick Wakeman - keyboards
    Lou Molino III - drums, vocals

A Kitty Lickin' Discs Production

Disc One
    1. Cinema
    2. Perpetual Change
    3. Hold On
    4. South Side Of The Sky
    5. And You And I
    6. Changes
    7. Rhythm Of Love
    8. I Am Waiting

Disc Two
    1. Heart Of The Sunrise
    2. Awaken
    3. Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    4. Roundabout

Lineage: SP-CMC-2 (AT831) > SP-SPSB-8 > iXJ2 > iPhone 6 > Twisted Wav (App) > File Browser (WiFi Transfer) > Wavelab 6.1 > CDWAV > dbPowerAmp > FLAC

Recorded by: Relayer35

Comments: This was a fantastic show. Going to this show was sort of a last minute decision for me. I only bought a ticket after the other Yes shows were cancelled. I was scheduled to go see them in Boston earlier in the week. I wound up with the closest seat I've ever had for 57 Yes concerts! Usually, the mix is very wonky up close, but I got lucky this time. I was almost directly in front of a speaker on the stage facing toward me, and there was a crystal clear mix coming from it. The sound was incredible, and it was a great experience so close. I may be in the minority, but I love the fact that there are two different Yes bands playing such different shows! They're all great!

I may still be on the concert high, but I think this is one of my finest recordings. I actually was running two rigs, and I like this one slightly better than the other recording I made with the Church Audio mics. The Sound Professional branded AT831's cope with movements much better, with less phasing, which gives this one the edge over the other one. Sound is crystal clear, and very little post processing was required this time. Being so close I expected to deal with a lot of crowd noise, but luckily the more boisterous fans weren't that close, or were behing me. The only real issue, is that the sound gets muffled in a few spots during the last two songs, as there was a lot of people up and dancing, and would occasionally block the stage speaker. This is less noticable on this recording, than the other one.

Artwork is included in the torrent. The photos are from the actual show.

PLEASE DO NOT USE AS A SOURCE FOR A MATRIX.
    Please share this recording in unaltered lossless quality. If you need to remaster, or something, let me know, and I can provide the undedited raw master (without EQ/volume tweaks) for you to use.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...31-kld.torrent

Yes Featuring ARW - 2017-09-23 Wallingford, CT (AT831 Source/KLD)

Yes Featuring ARW
    2017-09-23
    Oakdale Theater
    Wallingford, CT

Jon Anderson - vocals, percussion, harp
    Trevor Rabin - guitar, vocals, percussion
    Rick Wakeman - keyboards
    Lou Molino III - drums, vocals

A Kitty Lickin' Discs Production

Disc One
    1. Cinema
    2. Perpetual Change
    3. Hold On
    4. South Side Of The Sky
    5. And You And I
    6. Changes
    7. Rhythm Of Love

Disc Two
    1. I Am Waiting
    2. Heart Of The Sunrise
    3. Awaken
    4. Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    5. Roundabout

Lineage: SP-CMC-2 (AT831) > SP-SPSB-8 > iXJ2 > iPhone 6S > Twisted Wav (App) > File Browser (WiFi Transfer) > Wavelab 6.1 > CDWAV > dbPowerAmp > FLAC

Recorded by: Relayer35

Comments: Here's another Yes/ARW Recording. This one from a place that I've seen Yes play many times in the past. Like the Port Chester show, I was pretty close to the stage (though not as close as Port Chester). This one has a bit more audience distraction, but it is Connecticut after all! Jon mentioned stopping at Walgreens to get something for his throat, and that the air conditioning messes with his voice. So he may have been having some troubles, but you wouldn't know it from the performance. His voice was typically angelic, and strong as ever, even if he couldn't remember all the words!

This recording came out pretty great, despite some challenges. First of all, for . the first few songs, and the last two, the crowd was standing. Being as close to the stage as I was, most of my sound was coming from the speakers on the stage facing out to the crowd, but when the crowd was standing, those speakers were blocked. This caused those songs to be a bit more muffled than the middle of the show. I wound up performing some additional EQ on those sections, to try to bring the sound closer to the rest of the recording. Also, during "South Side Of The Sky", people were still standing, but the guy in the first row who was blocking the speaker sat down, so the sound was extra song there for a while (rivaling the Port Chester show, but just for part of the song). There is a fair deal of comotion during "Owner" as security was tyring to clear the aisles, for Trevor and Rick's jaunt through the crowd. There some screams and stray whistles, mostly between songs. So I would say this is not quite as good as Port Chester, but still a very nice recording.

Artwork is included in the torrent. The photos are from the actual show.

PLEASE DO NOT USE AS A SOURCE FOR A MATRIX.
    Please share this recording in unaltered lossless quality. If you need to remaster, or something, let me know, and I can provide the undedited raw master (without EQ/volume tweaks) for you to use.

-- MP September 2017

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...23-kld.torrent

How many times must you promote illegal recordings?

Quote Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post
    Why not use the Bat Recording Jammer, to thwart them at the source?

I'm beginning to suspect you are a fraud

E
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post
    This thread is years old, was started before I rejoined years ago, has 2.900 posts, and you wann pin it on me?? Desperate much to display your personal dislike for me?

New to the site

I have remastered my audience recording of YES - DALLAS AUGUST 17TH 2002 after 15 years.
    Recorded from front and center of lawn section using Sony MZ-R500 minidisc with Soundpro BMC-7 binaural mics. Transferred directly from original recording via analog cables to TEAC CD-RW890mkII standalone burner and remastered using Wavepad to give louder volume, reduce bass levels and provide sharper sound quality than my original release in 2002.
    You can find the torrent at
    http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=176244
    Attached Images Attached Images

The following torrent has been uploaded to Dime:

YesFeaturingARW2017-09-27Newark

Yes Featuring Anderson Rabin Wakeman
    NJ Performing Arts Center
    Newark, NJ
    September 27, 2017

Source: AT943s > SP-SPSB-10 > Tascam DR-2d (24/48)
    Transfer: wav file > Sound Studio (16/44.1) > xACT > FLAC (level 8)
    Recording location: Orchestra right, row DD
    Recorded by: Tapehead2

01 Intro
    02 Cinema
    03 Perpetual Change
    04 Hold On
    05 South Side Of The Sky
    06 And You And I
    07 Changes
    08 Rhythm Of Love
    09 I Am Waiting
    10 Heart Of The Sunrise
    11 Awaken
    13 Roundabout

Length: 2:01:46

Jon Anderson: Vocals, guitar, harp
    Rick Wakeman: Keyboards, keytar
    Trevor Rabin: Guitar, vocals, percussion
    Lee Pomeroy: Bass, vocals
    Louis Molino III: Drums, vocals

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...Newark.torrent

YesFeatARW2017-10-08RedBank.DPA4061

Count Basie Theatre
    Red Bank, NJ
    October 8, 2017

*** SOURCE 1 [DPA 4061] ***

Source: DPA 4061s > CA ST-9100 > Sony M10 (24/48)
    Recording location: Loge row A, in line with left speaker stack

I'll upload source 2 (AT943) tomorrow. For the record I think the AT943 recording is better (crisper and less boomy).

I had planned to film. I brought my camera but when I got there decided my position was too vulnerable so opted out.

01 Intro/Cinema
    02 Perpetual Change
    03 Hold On
    04 South Side Of The Sky
    05 And You And I
    06 Changes
    07 Rhythm Of Love
    08 I Am Waiting
    09 Heart Of The Sunrise
    10 Awaken
    11Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    12 Roundabout

Length: 2:03:14

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p...PA4061.torrent

YesFeatARW2017-10-08RedBank.AT943

Count Basie Theatre
    Red Bank, NJ
    October 8, 2017

*** SOURCE 2 [AT943] ***

Contrast clause:
    Same taper, same location, different equipment than http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...php?rid=602911

Source: AT943 > Sony M10 (24/48)
    Recording location: Loge row A, in line with left speaker stack

Technical note: My regular pair of AT943s and battery box are in the shop for repairs so I used a set of AT943s with low sensitivity modification. In the 10+ years I've been using digital recorders (R-09, M10, DR-2d) this was the first time I ever went mic in with plug-in power. I was surprised at how good it sounded.

01 Intro/Cinema
    02 Perpetual Change
    03 Hold On
    04 South Side Of The Sky
    05 And You And I
    06 Changes
    07 Rhythm Of Love
    08 I Am Waiting
    09 Heart Of The Sunrise
    10 Awaken
    11 Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    12 Roundabout

Length: 2:03:01

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.p....AT943.torrent

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146