DISCLAIMER: Site owned and maintained by Tim Lutterbie. YES, YES Management, Yesworld, and all previous/related band members to YES are not responsible for content on this site. All content posted about YES and or past YES members can not be construed as true by being posted to this site and should always be confirmed through said parties official websites for accuracy.
By registering and posting on site you are agreeing to abide by the following site rules:
1. You agree that you will not post, upload, link to or otherwise publish any content that is unlawful, harmful, rude, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, indecent, libelous, hateful, insulting, sexist, racist or homophobic. No post will infringe on copyrights or other rights of third parties.
2. You are solely responsible for the content of your posts. Content must adhere to points put forth in this terms agreement.
3. Spamming or trolling (a poster whose aim is considered to be primarily to antagonize other site users) is not permitted. You will be banned!!!
4. Abusive behavior, personal attacks, stalking, harassment, flaming or bullying another member through the site's forums, email, reputation comments, or private messaging system is not permitted. We will not tolerate rudeness, name calling, mean-spirited or insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. This could lead to being banned.
5. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Respect toward other members is required at all times. Constructive posting is well advised in these situations.
6. The moderating team reserves the right to edit or remove any post at any time with or with out notice.
7. If you feel another memberís behavior on the site detracts from your enjoyment but they are not breaching any site rules, put them on your Ignore list - then you will not see any of their posts.
8. You agree that you will not post or submit links on behalf of another member who has been banned from the site.
- 9. As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and will be merged by the moderators.
10. Membership of this site is a privilege not a right. Any breach of the above rules will result in the offending member receiving disciplinary action.
11. Any member can be banned from the site at any time without notice at the discretion of Yesfans.com owner and staff. You agree that the moderating staff have the final say in any situation that may arise.
12. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent. Circumvention includes re-registering under a non-banned username or changing IP addresses to evade an IP ban.
13. Temporary and permanent bans are a private matter between the staff and the individual member who has received the ban. They will not be made public nor be discussed on site.
14. If you have an issue with a moderator or administrator, contact them (or a different member of the staff if you prefer) by using the Private Messaging system. The staff will then attempt to address your concerns. Do not make the issue a public discussion by posting your concerns on site as this is not conducive to the smooth running of the site.
15. Persistent attacks on site policy or moderators simply doing their jobs are not welcome. Attempts to undermine forum policy through campaigns on the board are against the forum rules. We will also not allow continuous rehashing of alleged grievances or disagreements.
16. By posting on Yesfans.com you agree to abide by the site rules above.
SPECIFIC BANNING PROCESS (4/20/2011)
This replaces the previous policy that has been posted here for since 2008.
Occasionally Yesfans members post or PM in an offensive manner contrary to Yesfans site terms as outlined above. When this is brought to the attention of the moderation staff, we usually begin by making a strategic post asking people to cool down, and friendly warnings to follow the site rules. Sometimes we'll ask for an edit of a post.
The vast majority of time this is sufficient to resolve the issue but occasionally the member involved doesn't take the hint and offends repeatedly. These repeat offenders will be dealt with according to this policy.
Step 1: A formal warning will be issued to the Member. The Moderator team will keep tabs of the situation.
Step 2: If the Member doesn't heed the warning, the moderator team will apply a 1-week suspension.
Step 3: If the Member still doesn't heed the warning and continues to break site rules, the Member will be permanently suspended from Yesfans.
Where circumstances warrant it, for example, severe personal abuse of another member, steps 1 and 2 in the suspension policy can be bypassed at the discretion of Yesfans administration.
All Spammers are automatically the subject of permanent ban.