PDA

View Full Version : where's the chat link now?

soundchaser722
10-25-2003, 11:43 AM
I can no longer find the chat link with the new format- does anyone know where it is? Thanks

Bugeyes
10-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Fifteen minutes now, still looking for it myself, Bill.

1yesfan
10-25-2003, 11:48 AM
As stated in other threads. I will have to fix some things that got lost in upgrade shuffle. Look for the chat link to be back soon!

Bugeyes
10-25-2003, 12:01 PM
Thanks for babysitting me Tim. I'll quit looking for it and explore the rest of the stuff. Interesting, very interesting...Now we look like the big boy forums. We can conform, we can follow suit. (But hey, I'm a girl, I follow suits anyway, this will be easy for me.) Now, who MOVED my water bowl again? Would ya cut it out! Put that back, where'd this go... gripe & b!tch about change! I won't ('em dang water bowl movers). Show a little grace here. Pull up the boot straps...

And Tim, get back to work, but thanks for babysitting me.

Joedude
10-25-2003, 12:03 PM
It figures, the one rare time I'm here on a Saturday morning and I can't chat. Oh well, like if that;s the worst thing to happen to me today, I'll live.

Oh, by the way, I like the new look.

1yesfan
10-25-2003, 12:10 PM
I aint getting ---- down today at work, may even get spoken too abou tmy NET time as we are not to be on the net at work!!!!!!!!

Bugeyes
10-25-2003, 12:27 PM
I see that. You need to let us go for another six hours. Go home tonight, laugh at our immaturity, reply some heartfelt apologies about ruining our little worlds this Saturday, go to work Sunday while FORGETTING about us, come home Sunday after work, say Hi to Melissa (oh yeah! Hi Melissa from me), post some more replies that aren't so heartfelt because you are sick of the complaining, take some notes and then kick some computer roots Monday around say, noon, when I'm at work during lunch hour looking over your shoulder...

Either that or sit back for a week letting us sink or swim in our own misery. We can be such ingrates!

Paging Nurse Grey, Earl Grey, paging nurse Earl Grey...Tim needs some morphine, take all this pain away.

soundchaser722
10-27-2003, 07:20 AM
As stated in other threads. I will have to fix some things that got lost in upgrade shuffle. Look for the chat link to be back soon!
It's up now- thanks tim! Also, i appreciate all your efforts in maintaining this site- i'm pretty much computer illiterate, but i imagine that it must take a lot of work. Looking foreward to trying the chat, i downloaded aol im a few days ago so hopefully i can get on. One thing i like about the new format is it listing what topic was last replied to on the threads.