PDA

View Full Version : Who's Online

1yesfan
10-25-2003, 08:54 AM
Have you checked out the updated WHO'S ONLINE. :dog2:

yessongs72
10-25-2003, 09:32 AM
Have you checked out the updated WHO'S ONLINE. :dog2:

Tim,no I haven't but I do believe you better let the dog out before we have an accident here in cyber space.

STARRSHIP TROOPER
10-25-2003, 08:24 PM
We have the WHO on here now! Gee I just prefer Yes. So you have ways to findout who it is visitig here. Very interesting! Just don't forward this info to Area 51.
Starrship Trooper

Change is good Tim! Today I changed my underware and it was good. LOL

InverYes
10-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Change is good Tim! Today I changed my underware and it was good. LOL

Glad to hear that Starrship. I'm not due a change until December, but now I can look forward to it!

yessongs72
10-26-2003, 10:15 AM
Glad to hear that Starrship. I'm not due a change until December, but now I can look forward to it!\\

I'm not convinced that this change is good,threads disappearing,slow response to post and reading posts and I really don' t see where all the big (changes are). Since 92,all we have heard is change,and most of the time's change doesn't work.

upbgirl
10-26-2003, 02:41 PM
does that mean you'll be changing your bulletproof vest then, too??
lol!!!!!
and i have checked out the 'who's online' gig..
i take issue with the fact [and i posted this elsewhere for tim to see] that people will know who i am writing a p.m. to at any given moment. if it is 'private' then so it should be.
i dont really want people knowing who's letter i am reading or who i am sending a letter to. that is too much..[not that I have anything to hide, of course]
not complaining-just noting something that doesnt 'ring true' with me..
but i DO appreciate the work trying to keep up, tim.
everyone knows i am a creature of habit and they also know i am pretty dumb on this infernal machine, so change is hard for me, but i will adapt, hopefully.
[just our eyes are failing us.. cant expect a young whippersnapper to understand how our eyes go to pot when we get older!! lol! ;) ]