PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

1yesfan
10-25-2003, 05:56 AM
May i suggest if you are not running the Latest version of IE from Microsoft that you go online and upgrade your setup. This will help you in helping yourself on this site.

This site as well as others are now growing and getting past the ancient ways of design. This includes using CSS, XHTM and other technologies that the older browsers can not handle.

Progress is a matter of life and is something that is inevitable. Upgrading will only benifit you on here and other sites that you visit.

Regards,

John

1yesfan
10-25-2003, 08:45 AM
Makes sense to me John!

JJGeers
10-25-2003, 09:02 AM
Hello Tim and John,

Great to see this fresh new look! Congrats...

But:

You can always expect a 'but' right?

Is it possible to change the font size and character here and there because they are at times more difficult to read.

I'm using a 21 inch screen so I'm looking at your site from some distance...

Best regards,

Jasper.

1yesfan
10-25-2003, 09:08 AM
As stated in other threads related to this upgrade. I will get in and fix font and the like ASAP. I have ot work this weekend and have FAMILY stuff to do so it could be sun or even mon be4 I have a chance to tweek the site!

JJGeers
10-25-2003, 09:15 AM
Actually there are quite a few threadds about this, I don't read them all, sorry.

Anyway, your family stuff is OF COURSE much more important than this site

Just take your time Tim, take your time...

Besides, the Yesopoly thing is rolling again. This morning I got a reply from Jon that he doesn't always like the way management handles this...

If it's not going to happen everything will be put on Jon's site or YesWorld.

I'll keep you updated.

As stated in other threads related to this upgrade. I will get in and fix font and the like ASAP. I have ot work this weekend and have FAMILY stuff to do so it could be sun or even mon be4 I have a chance to tweek the site!

1yesfan
10-25-2003, 09:19 AM
Hey tell jon to come and visit us. Have him email me and I can set him up a account. He he he he

Earl Grey
10-25-2003, 09:24 AM
Hey Jasper:

Would you give a 'Rollicking' Happy Birthday to Jon from myself and my daughter Ivy, seeing you are in the 'loop' (It's a mobius strip ennit? I just KNEW it! HAR!).

When my 'kid' met Jon, Jon looked right at her and said, "So... Your Dad DRAGGED you here tonight eh?"

"No Jon! I'm here because I LOVE YES! Oh. You are a beautiful man Jon..."

I wouldn't lie to you. What a kid, eh?!

Anyhow: just taking advantage of your 'loop' to the man: be sure to say Happy Birthday from Earl And Ivy: the 'longhair' and his cute daughter, from 'Arrowfest'.

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself! HAHA!

Carry on...

Earl Grey
10-25-2003, 09:28 AM
Hey Tim: I'm quite the finagling bastad' huh?

:ele:

It was a moment.

Still finding my feet.