PDA

View Full Version : 09/01 : Site Down / Database issues

1yesfan
09-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Tonight 09/01/03 I caught the database for the site starting to burp again. It appears I was able to fix it again. I am currently seeking a fix for this constant problem. I hope have it resolved soon.
If the site goes down I will have it back up asap. If you are on the site when it dies you will know it has when you try to post and you get some funky error screen with errors numbers and things about THREAD or SQL. If you get these please do not continue to try to post to the site. Please try again in a couple hours.

Joedude
09-01-2003, 11:28 PM
I was wondering about the message I got. Went right to it when I tried to post. For your sake Tim I hope it doesn't happen too much - :banghead:

Joedude
09-01-2003, 11:30 PM
Mind you, it did give me opportunity to chat. I go in there at admittedly odd times, but no one ever seems to be there.

OzzieYes
09-02-2003, 06:52 AM
Tim......that explains the email i received from you a couple of days ago (i think). You sent me a new password and I couldn't access the site i tried my old one and couldn't access. so i registered under another handle.

From (Yes Oz)