PDA

View Full Version : You can be heroes/thoughts while the board was down

Dances w/PURPLE
08-03-2003, 01:49 PM
YEAH for the SITE up and running again. Thank you computer wizards for fixing it.
"cheers" to those good people who can do things that I cannot, namely, fix computers. Your thoughts?

I couldn't see current posts for about two days. Hahha...I realized how much I missed SEEING my friends here. You all are very much a part of my daily life. Martin and Flo in the morning, even Rob and Brian and Q. The ones I see onboard here at 6:30 EST.

Next

Full Tilt Boogie
08-24-2008, 01:54 AM
Are we seeing a pattern here?

How regularly does this site go down?

luvyesmusic
08-24-2008, 02:23 AM
I hope the servers aren't running anything really important like help keeping someone alive, financial institutions or someone's buisness. This is really beginning to become unacceptable. I've seen some really bright people analyzing the problem and it does seem that there are many possibilities but it is beginning to look like a hardware problem.

Full Tilt Boogie
08-24-2008, 02:31 AM
I hope the servers aren't running anything really important like help keeping someone alive, financial institutions or someone's buisness. This is really beginning to become unacceptable. I've seen some really bright people analyzing the problem and it does seem that there are many possibilities but it is beginning to look like a hardware problem.

Let's just say I'd take a more "Allow me to inform you how you're life's going to change unless you get this norz sorted out" approach to getting the service provider's head out of its arse and dancing to the tune of what needs doing ;)

True Believer
08-24-2008, 04:35 AM
Certainly agree with you Rob. It's getting really annoying - up, down, up, down ...

Steve Mahoney
08-24-2008, 04:53 AM
We not being smashed by some dreaded virus are we , just a thought.