PDA

View Full Version : Tour DVD?

Tonyes
11-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Don't believe this has been asked before, but does anyone know if there are any plans for a DVD/Blueray of the European tour. I know it's not yet over, but looking at potential Xmas pressies (for myself) I thought this would be perfect.

I have the download from Birmingham ( the only concert I managed to get to), but would really like to re-live the visual as well as the audio experience.

Cheers, Tony

Bluegrunt
11-28-2009, 01:23 PM
There were no cameras at any of the shows I attended....

Pete Griggs
11-28-2009, 02:17 PM
I was hoping for the same but didn't see any cameras at Hammersmith. :(

Maybe we could ask Scottie (Screedy) to ask Chris.

justyes
11-29-2009, 06:14 AM
It seems no official release is on the horizon but I know someone recorded the Katowice show in high quality and I am trying to get hold of it so there might be some decent audience recording...

nitrus
11-29-2009, 07:27 AM
It seems no official release is on the horizon but I know someone recorded the Katowice show in high quality and I am trying to get hold of it so there might be some decent audience recording...

That would be cool.

:offtopic:
Also, I think it was Robert who recorded the Jon show in Warsaw - have you heard from him since then? I would love to listen to it once again but I don't think it's available anywhere that i know of...
:offtopic:

justyes
11-29-2009, 08:45 AM
As for the off topic... Robert is doing some mastering still but I already gave him cd's so I will have some shows

Melissa
11-29-2009, 09:09 AM
I really hope they film for release sometime soon. I have some vids - some of which I've shared - but pro shot would be so much better!!