PDA

View Full Version : Possible setlist information

nitrus
08-17-2009, 07:15 PM
http://kultura.sme.sk/c/4978108/yes-pridu-v-oktobri-na-slovensko.html

There is a Slovak article about the Slovak Yes date in October, and among other commonly known information, it mentions songs that will be included it the set:

Lift Me Up, Love Will Find a Way, Wonderous Stories, Going For The One, Don't Kill The Whale, Into The Lens, Owner of a Lonely Heart.

I'm not sure what is the original source of this and how much it can be trusted, but if it is true, we might be looking into a pretty different - and very interesting - setlist...:)

Meng
08-17-2009, 07:51 PM
The only one of that lot that excites me is Into The Lens.

If this is true I hope they don't drop either of the other two Drama songs, or Astral Traveller.

JaneEyre
08-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Lift Me Up, Love Will Find a Way, Wonderous Stories, Going For The One, Don't Kill The Whale, Into The Lens, Owner of a Lonely Heart.

Not a chance.

True Believer
08-17-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm sceptical ...

cod4
08-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Got to say that this is very interesting. Will Steve play the Rabin stuff? The set list will be longer then the tour that has just finished because it is just YES on stage now. Interesting selection, I would love to hear them do "Into the Lens" as well as the other Drama tracks, I agree though that Astral Traveller has to stay in there. But its all speculation at the minute. Just means that the knots in my stomach are starting already. Benoit doing "Going for the One" sounds good to me....:beerchugr:

Rabin105
08-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Lift me up is a possibility Howe has been saying he wanted to play different tracks from the Rabin era and Lift Me up is certanitly one he can do in his own style.

I'm hoping all of drama get's played especially if a dvd is coming out of the european tour :D

Chudhole
10-11-2009, 10:35 PM
If you guys in Europe get "Into The Lens" I would be completely jealous.

yesjim
10-12-2009, 02:44 AM
While these songs would make a radically altered setlist from the US tour, I've got a hunch they won't all be played on the new tour.

Below is an iGoogle translation of the Slovak text in the article...

"Lift Me Up, Love Will Find a Way, Wondrous Stories, Going For The One, Do not Kill The Whale, Into The Lens and mainly hit Owner of A Lonely Heart songs are by the Bratislava Yes Pasienky offer their fans."

I'm thinking this is just a list of Yes singles from 1977-1991 that is mentioned in the article as a reference to past 'hits'. All 7 songs were released as singles.

tidewater
10-12-2009, 02:45 AM
I sincerely hope they will play CTTE,SSOTS,And You And I,Long Distance Runaround,Roundabout....well all the classics.(I know Awaken is unfortunately out of the question....)

Olias of BurryPort
10-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Got to say that this is very interesting. Will Steve play the Rabin stuff? The set list will be longer then the tour that has just finished because it is just YES on stage now. Interesting selection, I would love to hear them do "Into the Lens" as well as the other Drama tracks, I agree though that Astral Traveller has to stay in there. But its all speculation at the minute. Just means that the knots in my stomach are starting already. Benoit doing "Going for the One" sounds good to me....:beerchugr:

Anything off GFTO,Tormato and Drama plus the other earlier classics would be great.Roll on Bristol.

Sharp on Attack
10-12-2009, 11:16 AM
On the Silent Wings of Freedom!

stevie
10-13-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm not too bothered what they play I'm just looking forward to the concerts. Not long now!

Sharp on Attack
10-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Too much Jon in Going For the One. Won't happen.

DREAMER
10-13-2009, 12:18 PM
I'd love to hear Into The Lens - that track is up there with the Yes masterworks for me.

Ajay
10-13-2009, 12:59 PM
I'm not too bothered what they play I'm just looking forward to the concerts. Not long now!

I agree. Well said.:appl[1]:

justyes
10-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Katowice -17 days, tickets still available... Come over, it'll be even sooner!

Suntower Asking
10-13-2009, 02:08 PM
I can't see them playing any of those songs

barra1
10-13-2009, 10:53 PM
I will be very suprised if the setlist differs much from the later dates of the first leg of the tour.