PDA

View Full Version : New Changes To Yesfans

1yesfan
11-02-2002, 10:41 PM
Hello all.

You will notice a few changes ot the site. You now will see spaces between posts in all threads. This should make reading a little more easy for you, I HOPE!

You will also see a new way to QUICK REPLY to threads. When you reading a thread you would usally read the last post made then click on REPLY button. You still can do that, but below last thread you will now see a QUICK REPLY BOX that you can just simply type your reply and click submit vrs clicking on REPLY button and waiting for the page to come up to reply then submit. Either way works now!
PLEASE NOTE that at this time I THINK any one that is subscribed to a thread or has email notification set up for threads and someone QUICK REPLIES to a thread your set to get email notifies on, YOU WON'T get a email from any one that used the QUICK REPLY, still works to old way though. I will look into fixing soon.

I hope this makes your Yesfans.com experience even better for you now!

Tim

RobAdams
11-02-2002, 11:21 PM
Change We Must.....

I think this may be a great idea - especially for people with dial up internet connections. When I use a dial up connection, the reply box used to take a long time to pop up.

Rifferoo's not gonna recognize us when she finally comes back home!

1yesfan
11-02-2002, 11:24 PM
I am looking over other HACKS to add to the site. Looking to make a BIG change in adding a LINKS/Side panel on the left of any page on site that has links to other things, other sites, the Shoppe, this and that. That is a major undertaking, will be awhile!

Dances w/PURPLE
11-03-2002, 12:54 AM
You are so clever. 'Twill be like Christmas logging on. I like the quick reply. A bit annoying running through all of the threads.. good idea. Thanks