PDA

View Full Version : New feature?

Andrea YouAndI
09-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi Tim,
What's this new feature? Tonight I noticed that, at the top and bottom of a thread page, it shows all the users who have read that thread. Did you just install this?

This is pretty neat, Tim, but I'm still waiting for the return of the "Who's on Chat" feature...

YesForSure.
09-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Well, not to be pessimistic, but I don't really see the point.

1yesfan
09-13-2006, 08:12 AM
BASS I changed your SKIN/STYLE set. Now you can see the WHO IS IN CHAT area. The skin you were using, PURPLE, does not have it loaded. Again, everyone can change their skins by scrolling to the bottom of any site page and you will see a drop dopwn box on the lower left.

Andrea YouAndI
09-13-2006, 08:45 AM
BASS I changed your SKIN/STYLE set. Now you can see the WHO IS IN CHAT area. The skin you were using, PURPLE, does not have it loaded. Again, everyone can change their skins by scrolling to the bottom of any site page and you will see a drop dopwn box on the lower left.

Whoa--that's why it looks so weird. It really wasn't that big of a deal; I just thought there was a way to have "Who's on Chat" in Purple. I hardly have time to get on chat anyway. Mom is starting to get on my case about how often I'm on here. LOL But darn it, she's got HER message boards too... ;)

I think I'll change back to Purple or Blue--still like those better. Sorry if I was being pushy or annoying or anything!

BTW, I see nothing wrong with the "Users who have read this thread" feature. I've posted a couple threads that haven't gotten many replies; now I can go back and find out how many people have actually seen the thread at all.

Bugeyes
09-13-2006, 10:06 AM
I like the new feature! Something else to roll around in my head and wonder...what does it mean? :Wow:

neilius
09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I think its cool.

Hex
09-13-2006, 10:50 AM
it's interesting.