PDA

View Full Version : Sig Pics Working Now!

1yesfan
09-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Ok you can now upload a pic to you sig here directly instead having to link it to a PHOTO BUCKET type of thing. This had not been working due to FILE permissions for the folder for these on the server was not set up. MY BAD!

Yes2Yes
09-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks Tim!
http://www.bytefusion.com/products/ens/secexmail/smart_guy_teaching_hr.gif

WendyPoems
09-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Thanks Tim!
going to give it a try
Wendy

True Believer
09-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Ok you can now upload a pic to you sig here directly instead having to link it to a PHOTO BUCKET type of thing. This had not been working due to FILE permissions for the folder for these on the server was not set up. MY BAD!

Wow Tim! Your young 'un's getting big!

Howe-d-doody
09-12-2006, 05:26 PM
I still can't I'm afraid.

1yesfan
09-12-2006, 05:29 PM
PM/me with your password and I will try it as you!

1yesfan
09-12-2006, 05:51 PM
When you are adding your SIG PIC and you upload it you go back to the SAME SCREEN that now shows you pic, then you must click on the INSERT SIGNATURE IMAGE link next to the pic it shows you jsut loaded!

Jackaranda
09-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Thanks Tim!

True Believer
09-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Cool feature, Tim!

1yesfan
09-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok, it IS working now. Make sure in your EDIT OPTIONS in your profile that the following is NOT set to BASIC EDITOR. That will not allow you to see all the editor (reply boxes) things avail to you.
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>http://www.yesfans.com/images/buttons/collapse_thead.gif (http://www.yesfans.com/profile.php?do=editoptions#top) Miscellaneous Options </TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND><LABEL for=sel_showvbcode>Message Editor Interface</LABEL></LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.</TD></TR><TR><TD><SELECT id=sel_showvbcode name=showvbcode> <OPTION value=0>Basic Editor - A simple text box</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls</OPTION> <OPTION value=2 selected>Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing</OPTION></SELECT> <LABEL for=sel_showvbcode>Message Editor Interface:</LABEL> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET> <FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND><LABEL for=sel_newstyleset>Forum Skin</LABEL></LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>There is more than one skin in which you can view the forums. If you would like to switch to a different skin, select it from this list.

Please note that some forums here may override your skin choice temporarily. </TD></TR><TR><TD><SELECT id=sel_newstyleset name=newstyleset> <OPTION class="" value=0>Use Forum Default</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=29></OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=17>7</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=18>-- SMEC</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=10 selected>-- 2</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=15>-- 3</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=6>-- 5</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=14>-- New England</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=16>-- SEC Chapter</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=23>-- bluefusion</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=32>-- Purple</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=33>-- FairyTale</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=34>-- Yesfans World</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=31>-- DJ-Expand</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=28>Non Member Skin</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=25>Restricted Style</OPTION></SELECT> <LABEL for=sel_newstyleset>Forum Skin:</LABEL> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET> <FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND><LABEL for=sel_languageid>Forum Language</LABEL></LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Although the forum can not translate the actual contents of messages, all the controls and help text can be shown to you in any of the following languages.</TD></TR><TR><TD><SELECT id=sel_languageid name=languageid> <OPTION value=0>Use Forum Default</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=1 selected>English (US)</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=3>Spanish</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=2>Swedish</OPTION></SELECT> <LABEL for=sel_languageid>Forum Language:</LABEL> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1yesfan
09-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Then when you go into EDIT SIG part of your profile you will see at bottom where you can load a pic from your own URL or from your pc. From your PC pick file you want to use by clicking BROWSE then once you have that go to bottom of page and SAVE PIC. It will load then go back to the same page with your new pic, next to that you will see INSERT SIGNATURE IMAGE, click on it and then in your box above that you will see..
which yo may want to move anywhere in your sig area. The default input is kinda stupid!

Andrea YouAndI
09-12-2006, 07:45 PM
This is more like it...it's surprising how tiny some of these end up being, but I think I'm satisfied now. You don't know howe many Squire pics (and Howe and everyone else for that matter) I have on my computer. But mostly Chris. :valintine:

Howe-d-doody
09-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Now I can