PDA

View Full Version : If You Build It, They Will Come ...

Neverthirst
06-21-2002, 10:57 PM
It occurs to me that 'spirituality' type discussions consistently come up from time to time ...usually in the middle of another topic, but threads get started on it as well ...

I know there isn't an overwhelming amount of this type of discussion ... but when it comes up ... those topics tend get a lot of quick response ... and I believe that Yesfans have high quality thoughts and feelings on these matters.

Anyway ... I just thought it might be a good idea to have a Forum for them in Off Topic Forums. I personally really enjoy these exchanges, and its worth noting that even the self-proclaimed, non-spiritual members, such as illusion, seem to really enjoy them as well.

In fact, I can't think of a more enjoyable and diverse group of friends to share such ideas with, that feedback such insightful and thoughtful response as Yesfans.

Perhaps this section would include not just spirituality, but also philosphy, theology, etc.

How about calling it SPIROSPHOLOGY. or THESPOLOSPHY. PHILTUALOGY ...

Or maybe you could just call it THE THINK TANK ... which would also make it a cool place for illusion's brain teasers.

Just a thot ... thanks for reading ...

1yesfan
06-21-2002, 11:07 PM
It's done! I added it in the Off Topic forums. I can tweek the name if more folks reply to this thread with ideas. I thought it was a good idea to add so I did so after I read this.

Neverthirst
06-21-2002, 11:10 PM
You're awesome, Tim! Thanks!

1yesfan
06-21-2002, 11:15 PM
Sure, just remeber the next time one of us ADMIN types ticks you off ;) that you won't find any OTHER Yes sites that do most things for it's members when asked. :D :D