PDA

View Full Version : Hello EVERYONE!

yesyadda
06-13-2006, 11:47 PM
What if the chat window automatically opened when we each log into Yesfans? That would be neat. Everyone would be in the chat room by default. Heck if you don't want to chat, just close it out. Oh well just an idea (suggestion). In the meantime, HELLO TO EVERYONE who is logged on while I type this:

1yesfan, allen toth, BillGuitar, bobby45, Dantalion Rides Again, DRL, Faceintheplace, gentletull, gungirl_newyork, Hill St., Hugh Shiebler, podo, Project Director, Psychedelic Painter, rahtreelimbs, relayer4u, RickT, YesJen357, yesrolfer

wolfhound
06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
I think that's a great idea. I've never been in the chatroom. I forget it's there, when I log in and start posting.

Purple Wolfhound
06-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi Gary! I tried the chat room at another site and it wasn't too bad, maybe because there were fewer participants. Too many people and it just confuses me after awhile, although it does make more sense after a couple of adult beverages :lol:.

That is an interesting idear but one more temptation I don't need, I'm afraid.

yesyadda
06-14-2006, 04:49 PM
Well, here's who COULD be in the chatroom right now!

Andersonic, cjreyes, CybrKhatru, deelovesyes, KidScotland, KPatrick, Mrsteve, Peggy, PhaseDance, plodder, Purple Wolfhound, rick not wakeman, robin chun, Rupert, smatt, Squire*Fan725, stevie, TNyesfan, tommc, TRUEYOUTRUEME, Yes.2

CybrKhatru
06-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Y'know, I'd love to be in the chatroom now...

For some reason or other (surely something on this side) my office computer messes up the chatroom. I can read, but cannot post. If I can figger it out, I'll join youse! Otherwise, it'll only be when I'm at home....

---Matt

soulsearcher
06-14-2006, 05:08 PM
i don't think that is is a bad idea!
if you were automatically connecte..then could press a button and disconnect if you wanted to, but..you would be able to chat if you otherwise just didn't think of it, or didn't realize that a chat was going on.

InverYes
06-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Can't wait to see a chatroom with 48 people in it!

Sheerah
06-14-2006, 07:01 PM
I don't want to pop into the chatroom and then be forced to exit if I don't want to chat. It looks rude.

yesyadda
06-14-2006, 09:02 PM
We know you better than that, She!

smatt
06-14-2006, 11:54 PM
:thinking: I used to be a big chat monkey.. But I don't like it so much anymore... Sorry Gary, :crybby: but my vote would be to leave it as it is...

yesyadda
06-29-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi to everybody online as I type this! Hope you're all having a FAB day!

BillGuitar, cjreyes, dancesw/purple, Dr.Bass, fovman, Gloria, hughmacph, jdc65, khalpin, Melissa, MrZuLu, neilius, PhaseDance, Roan's Lady, RowanMorrison, Sharp, soulsearcher, sschiffman, tecladista2, VentureRG, william mcconnell, yesfannh2

yesyadda
08-14-2006, 09:37 PM
yesyadda, BassFish_gurl, Buglunch, cactus jon, cjreyes, Close to Loch Ness, Faceintheplace, float_your_climb, Heathcliff, Hed G., JaneEyre, John Khatru, mc-merc, mmmYes, MrZuLu, pedro skychaser, pianozach, rahtreelimbs, SadPreacher, Sharp, Silent_wings, smatt, soul warrior, sschiffman, StephenM., tecladista2, tommyhawk, umgekehrt, westvic, Wild Westie, WVig, YoEuSI

WHAT AN ALL-STAR LINEUP! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee............... !!!

JaneEyre
08-14-2006, 09:47 PM
I think he's trying to trick us into logging into Chat!

*JaneE eyes Gary suspiciously*

soul warrior
08-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Did someone say chat?? :-))

yesyadda
08-14-2006, 10:55 PM
I think he's trying to trick us into logging into Chat!

*JaneE eyes Gary suspiciously*

LOL! Well, the thread was just an idea to automatically put people into chat, but now it's just a "hello to everyone online" thing. Thing. Thing. I thing, therefor I bling. The Bling Dynasty. Wasn't that the flashy period China went through?

yesyadda
08-14-2006, 11:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/yesyadda/eee29f4c.jpg

Imperatrix
08-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Gary, I keep meaning to ask you if you have "The Gift Of Nothing", that beautiful book by Patrick McDonnell? I read it at the bookstore a month ago, and just cried...it was great.

yesyadda
08-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Yesh! I love that collection. Thanks for asking. I wish McDonnell would have a book signing near here. I almost hopped a plane to New York last year just to meet him LOL. My license plate used to say "YESH ME 2". Oh and the Official website has really taken off. http://muttscomics.com/index.asp
They will soon offer Mutts figurines! Oh I could just pee!

JaneEyre
08-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Gary, there are a bunch of us in Chat right now and you're missing it! :(

Imperatrix
08-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Yesh! I love that collection. Thanks for asking. I wish McDonnell would have a book signing near here. I almost hopped a plane to New York last year just to meet him LOL. My license plate used to say "YESH ME 2". Oh and the Official website has really taken off. http://muttscomics.com/index.asp
They will soon offer Mutts figurines! Oh I could just pee!

Wow! Thanks for all this info! And I'm diggin' your new avatar, too!

I'll bet McDonnell is a HUGE George Herriman fan.

YesForSure.
08-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Well, I can say i'm not in favour of it. I check the trading room 40/50 times a day so it would be pretty annoying if the chat window popped up everytime. I always forget to go in there though.

True Believer
08-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone from a sunny Sydney! Spring's on the way ........