PDA

View Full Version : A definate Yesfans logo?

Andersonic
05-14-2006, 10:03 AM
As I was developing my idea for the Second Yesfans CD I once again realized that there isn't a definate Yesfans logo. (not that I know of)

Is it an idea to let people be creative, post all ideas in a thread and vote?
The design that is voted for will be the official and exclusive Yesfans logo. The designer must agree that ownership is shared with the siteowner (Tim L.), who can do what ever he likes with the logo. (T-shirts, hats, watches, lunchboxes, pinballbalmachines, planes, trains and automobiles...etc.)

The artwork that Jasper Joppe made is terrific but it's not a real logo to my taste. And it's not exclusive for Yesfans too.

Just an idea folks...

Andersonic
05-14-2006, 06:35 PM
bump

About The Round
05-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Please explain your taste first Andersonic!

ATR

Bugeyes
05-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Yesfans.com logo...no bugs please.

Sheerah
05-14-2006, 07:31 PM
I thought we had a logo.
I see the logo on my skin #7, and on the Yesfans mugs, clocks, tshirts, etc.

1yesfan
05-14-2006, 09:16 PM
The logo on most of the shoppe stuff and what was up here be4 the ANNV logo went up is our logo for the site. Personally I liek the stuff but I am up for a contest for a new logo.

Dances w/PURPLE
05-14-2006, 10:03 PM
3 is a great one. Nice and cool, easy on the eyes. Don't see any bugs either.

Andersonic
05-15-2006, 05:27 AM
What I mean with a new logo; an eyecatcher.

The logo that's in use is more or less a font and the lettering is Roger Deanish but not Roger Dean. I think that after 5 years Yesfans deserves an own identity.

Maybe you want to write out a thread about it Tim? Specify the dimensions of the designs people can send in. There are a lot of creative people on Yesfans, I look forward to see all idea's.