PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days' Posts?

Orbert
05-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Didn't there used to be a clicky to get all posts from the last 3 days? I found it handy sometimes, because sometimes I only have time to glance through Subscribed Threads and not check out all the New Posts. But sometime in the next day or two, I try to check out any topics that have started up recently, and 3 Days' Posts was handy for that.

Or maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else.

???

YESOLA
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Yea there was a 3 days posts thing. And the background color changed ...how come?

PhaseDance
05-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah, the three day thing needs to be fixed. I use that constantly. I'm less concerned with the background colour.

1yesfan
05-11-2006, 03:24 PM
the 3 days post thing is still there. You must have been using the default SKIN which I changed last night to a diff one. You need to go into your profile settingas and choose one other then NON MEMBER SKIN that you are on. You can change it in your profile or on the fly bu clicking on the drop box any any lower left side of site pages.
I posted this info in the SITE HELP forum last night.

InverYes
05-11-2006, 04:02 PM
I use skin 7 and it's there OK if you want to try that one.

Orbert
05-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh. Heh-heh. Never mind!

I use skin 7 and it's there OK if you want to try that one.
Thanks. Yay! 7 seems pretty much the same. Trying out each of those other color combinations was quite psychedelic, though. I may have to do that again.

:rghtAG:

YESOLA
05-11-2006, 05:27 PM
the 3 days post thing is still there. You must have been using the default SKIN which I changed last night to a diff one. You need to go into your profile settingas and choose one other then NON MEMBER SKIN that you are on. You can change it in your profile or on the fly bu clicking on the drop box any any lower left side of site pages.

Oh right Tim, will do on my end as well.

yesyadda
05-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Thanks, Orbert for bringing this up. Thanks Tim - I was freaking too.