PDA

View Full Version : Who's going?

Hacman
03-07-2006, 11:50 AM
I'm planning on taking a day off and making the drive up here. I expect to meet some upstate NY fans here.

Rob, I think has posted that he will be there
Rich?
Frank?
Ron?

I don't know if Jeramie will be able to do a weeknight, but I'll work on him after his return from Disney.

Post if you will be going.

RickyG
03-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Yes, I'll be there..... I will be there..... we will meet!

allpurechance
03-08-2006, 10:39 AM
I was just given the heads up on this one by a very kind fellow Yesfan(who may be at least marginally aware of my baseline comatosity!:lmao:Thanks, Rich!)...

This place is no more than a twenty, twenty five minute ride from where my sorry carca$$ now plops!

I will be there!Looking forward to seeing as many of my brethren and sistren (LOL!Dad always said,"if you can't think of a word, make one up") as are able to attend at this show!

Frank

(who could've boiled the post down to simply say,"pencil me in":lmao:)

In case you couldn't tell, I am STOKED!Highly stoked!

Hacman
03-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about. Very cool Rich and Frank. I'm very excited!

RickyG
03-08-2006, 10:59 AM
...sistren....

Hmm, "sistren".... painfully close to "cistern"!! Or "sistrum".... (look that one up if you don't know it.)

Never suggest that your sistren looks like a cistern or sounds like a sistrum!!

rgfudd99
03-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Yes, Count me in. I am going to this show for sure. Finally get to meet a few people here too. It's only about 25 miles from my house so this will be as close as I get to a hometown show. I just saw that tickets go on sale tomorrow. The price listed by ticketmaster was only $15!!! I think that's what I paid to see Yes at MSG in 1978!!!

Hacman
03-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes, Count me in. I am going to this show for sure. Finally get to meet a few people here too. It's only about 25 miles from my house so this will be as close as I get to a hometown show. I just saw that tickets go on sale tomorrow. The price listed by ticketmaster was only $15!!! I think that's what I paid to see Yes at MSG in 1978!!!

Hey, it's working! I'm 3 for 4 now. Where's Mr Drummond at? :eyewobble

allpurechance
03-10-2006, 04:25 AM
Homer, you just kind of have that gentle way with persuasion...

:lmao:

You DO, though!

:O)

I just have to comment a little further.The tickets go on sale tomorrow.

My sister, as some may be aware, is having some considerable health issues.As well as having a huge impact on her, it is similarly and significantly affecting all of us, her brothers and sisters, her son...of course it is...

For all of that, she could be doing worse.And, again, of course, she could be a whole lot better.

This date, this show, could hardly come at a more well - timed moment.It is really amazing how often in the last decade Yes, or one of it's members have managed to do this.Arrive, appear just in the nick of time.

She and I used to have at least one, and often twice a month - what we call - "Yessouts".Since her illness, just one.There may be another this weekend, if she did well with treatment yesterday.She does not socialize much these days.But, upon hearing about this the old enthusiasm arose in her voice(it was soooooo goooood to hear!).She will be coming with me, it seems!

She and I, in regard to the amazing timing of these Yes and Yes - related events, have often joked that they have somehow "bugged" my living room (where our Yessouts most often take place)!:lmao:

But such is the impeccable timing of their appearances.

I cannot adequately explain to you how wonderful and fortuitous this event is to us, and really at this point, to her.

The sound in her voice when I told her of this event, people of Yesfans...

:O)

And, Life Is Good!Again.

Hacman
03-10-2006, 11:27 AM
I hope she can make it Frank, always nice to meet another YesFan. Just bought my ticket (not that it makes much difference - GA).

I really have GOT to calm down about these shows!!

allpurechance
03-10-2006, 11:31 AM
I hope she can make it Frank, always nice to meet another YesFan. Just bought my ticket (not that it makes much difference - GA).

I really have GOT to calm down about these shows!!

I'm afraid you can't count on me to assist with the whole "calming down" process, Homer...

lmaoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Did I say how Highly Stoked I am?!I did, didn't I!Well, worth saying it again!

I am So Highly Stoked!

See?No help at all!

:lmao:

rgfudd99
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
I was near a ticketmaster today so I decided it was time to buy that ticket to see Steve and Mr. Gibson. It's a GA show and my ticket said #48 on it. I'm not sure if that really means that my ticket was the 48th sold or not, but I joked with the guy at the counter that I hope they wouldn't cancel the show and he said that he's seen plenty of show there with less people than that!

allpurechance
03-25-2006, 04:00 PM
I was near a ticketmaster today so I decided it was time to buy that ticket to see Steve and Mr. Gibson. It's a GA show and my ticket said #48 on it. I'm not sure if that really means that my ticket was the 48th sold or not, but I joked with the guy at the counter that I hope they wouldn't cancel the show and he said that he's seen plenty of show there with less people than that!

Love to see you there, Rob...!...

My sister got conflicting information.She was told that sales were brisk!

'Course that could just be the salesman's pitch!