PDA

View Full Version : Attn Members: This Must Be Read, Serious Note!

1yesfan
12-15-2005, 09:31 PM
I want to make sure that everyone understand that this site is NOT to be used as a vehicle to harassment of other members on this site. DO NOT USE PM or EMAIL features or FREAKY LITTLE CODED POSTS throughout the site to bother other members. If you are told to stop something, STOP IT! If it is unwanted then take it at that!
If you are getting bothered by someone via email (that came thru the site) or PM please KEEP it and frwrd it to me. There are ways via the site database to confirm charges made by folks and the ability to verify the charges past just "he said she said".
I started this site from scratch close to 5years ago and with the staffs help it has been made into a hell of a site for Yes fans. I do not want it to become your personal hunting ground to harass members of the site. If you choose to do that then I choose to remove you from the site.
Consider this your only warning. There has a been a ---- load of baby sitting on this site of late and it is getting old, VERY OLD. Last time I looked we have few members that still bottle feed similac.

Tim

gitsy
12-16-2005, 03:42 AM
A real shame that you needed to post this but good to see you look after our interests. Well done Tim and thanks for all that you do.

soundchaser77
12-16-2005, 03:49 AM
Thanks Tim, But I know you hate being the policeman here but, Im glad and proud of all youv'e done here and so happy I found a site with mostly great ppl here thank you kind sir!

1yesfan
12-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks folks. I don't feel like a COP 98% of the time and I think the rest of the staff feels the same most of the time. Just sometimes that other 2% of the time hits at once and it tends to steal our focus away from the site in general to deal with some REAL CHILDISH tendencies from some here.

JaneEyre
12-16-2005, 08:12 AM
...Last time I looked we have few members that still bottle feed similac.

I always breastfed.

Okay, okay, sorry. Just trying to bring a bit of humor to those of us who have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Tim and the Mods rock! :rcking:

Yesgalaxy
12-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Hell i cant even even get a nasty response to my stuff, Ill take anything!

1yesfan
12-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Takes time. Once you are here for awhile and folks take to your posting style you will get more response. Don't take it personally.

Sheerah
12-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Well said, Tim!

I'll back up what Tim is saying in four words, "Stop your petty sniping."

Carry on.

Have a nice day!

BrianD
12-16-2005, 03:42 PM
I echo Tim's comments. It is only a small minority that cause hassles but it would be marvelous if it was even smaller.

Roan's Lady
12-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Hell i cant even even get a nasty response to my stuff, Ill take anything!

What are you, some kind of big shot?? And I find your avatar highly offensive.

There, how's that? ;)

I gave you some "rep", too...oooohh, it really is your lucky day. Yesgalaxy. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Takes time. Once you are here for awhile and folks take to your posting style you will get more response. Don't take it personally.

And what he said. :D

gt76yesman
12-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Um, I hope I am not the offender. I know Smatt and I go on and on about gerbils, but I am all for PETA! I especially like Peta Pan Peanut Butter on peta bread.

I hope if I offended anyone they will let me know. :meteo2:

cinderella
12-16-2005, 06:55 PM
I haven't even been here much lately so I haven't noticed what's going on.

Joe
12-16-2005, 06:58 PM
!

Rabbit
12-16-2005, 07:10 PM
I always breastfed.

Okay, okay, sorry. Just trying to bring a bit of humor to those of us who have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Tim and the Mods rock! :rcking:

How does Jane manage to slip a little off topic excitement into the most sober of threads. Could you imagine her on The Apprentice?

Donald Trump:
"Jane, how do you think you did?"

Jane:
"I was breastfed."

Donald:
"You were what?"

Jane:
"Do you like my toe nail polish Donald?"

Blonde at the end of the table with disgusted look on face:
"You seem not to be taking this very seriously. Do you think this is some kind of joke?"

Jane:
"You need to be breastfed?"

:dnce:

Sheerah
12-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Um, I hope I am not the offender. I know Smatt and I go on and on about gerbils, but I am all for PETA! I especially like Peta Pan Peanut Butter on peta bread.

I hope if I offended anyone they will let me know. :meteo2:

You jerk! I had a full mouth of water when I read this!

Sheerah
12-16-2005, 07:29 PM
How does Jane manage to slip a little off topic excitement into the most sober of threads. Could you imagine her on The Apprentice?

Donald Trump:

Jane:
"I was breastfed."

Donald:
"You were what?"

Jane:

"You seem not to be taking this very seriously. Do you think this is some kind of joke?"

Jane:

:lmao:

I see everyone has taken their funny pills today!!!

Dances w/PURPLE
12-16-2005, 07:59 PM

Donald Trump:

Jane:
"I was breastfed."

Donald:
"You were what?"

Jane:

Jane:

:lmao: Someone has their happy hat on.

...and where can I buy PETA brand peanut butter? anyone? anyone?

Rabbit
12-17-2005, 12:55 AM
The Apprentice continued:

Donald:
Jane, I really think you should take the opportunity to work for Trump far more seriously.

Jane:
I really think you should take combing your hair far more seriously.

Donald:
What is that suppose to mean?

Jane:
I think the way you comb your hair is joke and you should take it more seriously. You shouldn't always try to make people laugh.

Donald:
Why do you think the way I comb my hair is a joke.

Jane:
Because when I was coming in a little bit a go the receptionist whispered, "Look at the way Donald combs his hair. Its a joke."

Donald:
Well, I will say that appearance is important and you have a good appearance.

Jane:
I agree that apearance is important and when you talk you look like you are preparing to kiss a fish.

George (Old guy on the left end of table):
I think you should show more respect for Mr. Trump.

Donald:
I don't mean to cut off my 2nd in command, but we don't have time for that right now. Jane why should I hire you?

Jane:
Because if you don't you wll always just be Donald.

Donald:
What is that suppose to mean?

Jane:
It means you can't breast feed your employees.

Donald a pout:
I'm Donald Trump.

Jane:
I'm Jane Eyre.

Donald:
George, is it true that I can't breastfeed?

George (old guy at the left of the table):
I believe it is Donald.

Carolyn (Blonde host at the right of the table):
It's true Donald that you can't breastfeed the employees, but I can. (Looking fiercely at Jane.)

Donald, looking at Carolyn:
You can breast feed the employees?

Carolyn:
Well, yes Donald I could do that.

Donald:
Then why aren't you doing that?

Carolyn:
It's not part of my job description Mr. Trump.

Donald:
Since when does something have to be part of your job description before you take the initiative? Here at the Trump organization we expect people to take the initiative and use talents they possess that we don't know about. You have been with us for years and you should know that. I think you did a poor job. Carolyn, you're fired.

Carolyn walking across the room toward the elevators dragging her luggage on wheels:
I thought I had immunity.

Carolyn in limo to airport:
Well, maybe I should get implants and and reapply to the Trump organization. I suppose I have nothing to lose.

Jane sitting at the right end of the table where Carolyn used to sit:
Ok folks, only two at a time. We are primates you know.

1yesfan
12-17-2005, 08:01 AM
This Thread Is Being Jacked!!!

ham
12-17-2005, 08:29 AM
I thinky its time for the cumfy chair to come out... Or even "the cushions!!!"

:dog2:

There is a sentiment here, frae the owner-personoid, I agree with however - take your petty mindedness away and smoke it...
There are enough numptys in cyberspace wi' oot hereabouts getting infected...

neilius
12-17-2005, 08:33 AM
I think i understand the situation. Its those darned political threads.

gt76yesman
12-17-2005, 08:36 AM
You jerk! I had a full mouth of water when I read this!
Good thing I had my umbrella! :meteo2:

ham
12-17-2005, 08:36 AM
I nver go "there" its jest a wee bit barmy fer ma tastes....

#hides and checks rh'oom fer bugs#

:kitty: