PDA

View Full Version : Jon Anderson's Indy show

wayne foto
11-23-2005, 07:08 AM
what an excellent show! i attend alot of concerts and it was so refreshing to go to a sit down show where everyone was composed and there for one thing...to listen to an excellent musician put on an outstanding performance. anyway, i had a photo pass that night and i have pics on my site at waynedennon.com (http://www.waynedennon.com)

for mac users you can use firefox to view larger pics from the thumbs

for pc's if rectangles show up instead of thumbs, disable privacy control on your firewall and that should do it

enjoy!

wayne dennon

soundchaser77
11-23-2005, 07:19 AM
what an excellent show! i attend alot of concerts and it was so refreshing to go to a sit down show where everyone was composed and there for one thing...to listen to an excellent musician put on an outstanding performance. anyway, i had a photo pass that night and i have pics on my site at waynedennon.com (http://www.waynedennon.com)

for mac users you can use firefox to view larger pics from the thumbs

for pc's if rectangles show up instead of thumbs, disable privacy control on your firewall and that should do it

enjoy!

wayne dennon
Wyne welcome to the site and i must say you are quite the artist behind the camara! My god! what pic's some of the best i ever seen, anyway have fun on the site here we are a great bunch

Ernie90125
11-23-2005, 08:13 AM
These are great pix.............if Jon wanted to use these on an official product....would you allow it ?

I work with Jon on releases, please let me know, I was very impressed.....

wayne foto
11-23-2005, 08:28 AM
These are great pix.............if Jon wanted to use these on an official product....would you allow it ?

I work with Jon on releases, please let me know, I was very impressed.....

email me at wayne@waynedennon.com and we'll chat. glad you like the pics

smatt
11-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Wowwwwww... Very nice shots Wayne! :clap:

Oh and welcome to Yesfans!

TNyesfan
11-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Fantastic!!!!
I especially love the White Buffalo pics - outstanding!