when your Mods are moving posts to new catagories
maybe it would keep the board neater to not do a redirect

just a move without a redirect

just my opinion
and my only reasoning is keeping the board neat and tidy

:D dee

RobAdams
05-07-2002, 08:28 AM
I have a suggestion as well....Seems we've all gotten carried away over this North American 2002 Tour. All the posts about WHERE THEY'RE PLAYING should be in one thread. All the posts
speculating on WHAT SONGS YES WILL PLAY should be in one thread. And all the posts about RICK BEING BACK IN YES should be in one thread.

I'm hoping we won't see a separate thread for every individual show of the tour. I just decided upon the Mansfield MA show, but I'm not going to start a thread called TWEETER CENTER, MA. Lately there are too many threads about the SAME SUBJECTS.
I'm sure I'm guilty too, but I will try to be careful!

Hope we all get to at least a show or two....

1yesfan
05-07-2002, 06:36 PM
We can stay away from the REDIRECT stuff, I agree it makes things sloppy looking.
As for forums for the tours postings. I don't really want to set up another forum for that. The yesmusic area does cover that. If I did set up another area it still would be a mess of posts, folks would not know where to post and I would be left to move threads all the time. Let me look at it more, see if there is something I can do. Eventually the threads that folks care about will stay current, the ones that they dion't will fade away.

nightliner
05-07-2002, 07:08 PM
I was also thinking all the tour stuff should be grouped into one area.

I also think that most of the Rick returns threads could now be deleted or merged into one thread. I tried to do so once, but I needed the url of the original thread, and webtv makes that difficult to do, so I left it alone.

1yesfan
05-07-2002, 09:17 PM
Wakeman now being part of the CURRENT group, the posts will stay in Yesmusic if they fit there. If it is more Wakeman solo or the such I will move to his forum sooner or later.
I will put up a forum for CURRENT TOUR TALK only, SUPER MODS please help me move threads that fit it into that area and keepp an eye for more that may end up in the wrong place....

deelovesyes
05-08-2002, 07:06 AM
i imagine merging threads for the mods here would be difficult,
as you don't see the link for the thread as you click it
like most places, because of being in the yesworld area, the address bar never changes. so its not just you dave, and your web tv.
i mod at a recipe room, i have for almost 2 years, and it looks more difficult here,

dee