PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade your Yesfans account

1yesfan
12-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Do you PM a lot on this site? Do you post a lot of images? Do you want your own Yesfans.com email? Do you want you own private forum? If so please click on the UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT link under the google ad boxes on the site pages. Click there and you can upgrade your account to allow you more PM space, ability to post more images (more space for you on the server), start your own forum, get an email account. Just click on the sink and follow the directions. This is a great way to help support Yesfans.com and you get something out of it also.

Thanks

Tim

nous_sommes87
12-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Tim,

Do you know if it accepts Visa Electron??

Thanks
Justin

Orbert
12-15-2004, 01:24 PM
To be honest, Tim, none of those things appeal to me, but can you tell me if an upgraded account buys me more than 100 results when I click "New Posts" or "Today's Posts"?

Sheerah
12-15-2004, 03:23 PM
I doubt it Orbert, as even the Mods don't get more than 100 hits.

1yesfan
12-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Visa Elctron, do not know. As for the results on the posts, I cant specify that for each member That is site wide. I will try to change it tho, to make it a bit more. Since a lot of folks use it, if I make it too big, the amount of posts it pulls it could slow us adown a tiny bit. I hate to do that now that the site is runnign well of late.

Orbert
12-15-2004, 07:23 PM
As for the results on the posts, I cant specify that for each member That is site wide. I will try to change it tho, to make it a bit more. Since a lot of folks use it, if I make it too big, the amount of posts it pulls it could slow us adown a tiny bit. I hate to do that now that the site is runnign well of late.
The site has been running pretty smoothly lately (congrats!), so I understand your reluctance to change anything. I knew that a number of things changed with the reorganization, and around that same time, I noticed that the "New Posts" was capped at 100, and I didn't know if that was something available for upgrade or what.

My problem is that I don't actually visit each forum individually. I don't see the point, when you can just click and see what's been posted since the last time you dropped in. Except that I got used to that, and even now that it doesn't cover everything, I can't bring myself to check each forum individually, so I know I'm missing stuff.

But I'm lazy that way. I appreciate that this site is not free for you to run, and I won't be greedy. I just thought I'd ask.

Sheerah
12-16-2004, 02:04 PM
Visa Elctron, do not know.

Well Tim, my google ad on the top of this page is a link to Visa Electron - so click on the google ad!!!!!! :D