PDA

View Full Version : i WOULD LIKE TO 'SUGGEST' A CHANGE REGARDING

Koko
12-02-2004, 07:39 AM
The Related Bands Section Of "Yes Fans"

Perhaps it might prove more user friendly to have the various Forums titled A, B C etc. So rather than have individual forums for ELP, Genesis etc...

Any bands beginning with B (ie) Beatles, Black Sabbath, Blue Nile or whatever) go under B...and so on....as it seems a little 'biased' towards certain bands - that some Yes Fans never listen to or have any interest in. ALSO there are many bands in this wonderful world - that may not (yet) be 'big enough' to warrant their own forum (under the Yes Fans Rules) but just might be well noteworthy to YesFans 'if' they knew of them.

Koko

Dances w/PURPLE
12-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Interesting idea Koko. Alphabetize it. hmmm. I wonder how that could be done.

About The Round
12-02-2004, 08:44 AM
Interesting idea Koko. Alphabetize it. hmmm. I wonder how that could be done.

I suggest you start at A and end at .

(It would be easier to browse, if it's possible to arrange it that way)

tardistraveler
12-02-2004, 01:43 PM
I think there are bands with enough following here to warrant their own forum. Perhaps there could be an alphabetized sub-forum for those other bands, and if enough threads are started, then they could be granted a forum of their own?

BrianD
12-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the idea Koko

1yesfan
12-02-2004, 07:14 PM
I agree. If the band has anought posts here about it then I would set a forum up for it. I'd rather not put up a-z of bands. Thats lotz of work and there will be a lot of dead forums.

Koko
12-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I agree. If the band has anought posts here about it then I would set a forum up for it. I'd rather not put up a-z of bands. Thats lotz of work and there will be a lot of dead forums.

OK, it was just an idea - maybe the present set up can be 'accompanied' by a A- Z forum - where those bands not deemed Big Enough - can have their own thread / sub thread whatever - my intent was MOST DEFINITELY "NOT" to cause any extra work - just to try and accommodate - those of us with Huge interest in the lesser favoured bands....but whatever.....

InverYes
12-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Koko, why not just start a thread for each of the bands you want to discuss in the General Bands and Music Forum. That way each of the lesser known bands would have their own thread where everything to do with them could be discussed.

Koko
12-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Koko, why not just start a thread for each of the bands you want to discuss in the General Bands and Music Forum. That way each of the lesser known bands would have their own thread where everything to do with them could be discussed.

Absolutely Pal !