PDA

View Full Version : Have you considered upgrading your site membership? Prices reduced!

mustang
11-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Upon doing some research some of the costs of the membership upgrades have been lowered. Email accounts and PM accounts have been almsot cut in half in price. Please buy one today if you would like. See the UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT linkl found right below the Ad Boxes above any page on the site.

rememberer
11-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I've been wanting a larger PM box... Am confused now though, PM account 1 is 60 message capacity for $10 a year and PM account 2 is 100 message capacity for $5 a year the way they are listed right this second... Is that a mistake?

mustang
11-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I've been wanting a larger PM box... Am confused now though, PM account 1 is 60 message capacity for $10 a year and PM account 2 is 100 message capacity for $5 a year the way they are listed right this second... Is that a mistake?

It's fixed. Sorry!

rememberer
11-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks for making the very generous offers on upgraded accounts. The bigger PM box has been already been a BIG help from the second I started re-weeding, and what a bargain for only $5 for a year! :-)