PDA

View Full Version : Moved and Updated TOUR FORUMS

1yesfan
07-14-2004, 09:57 AM
I have moved to the TOUR FORUMS to the main page on the site and have updated the area with the AUG/SEPT dates as of today! Gone are all the foums from the last tour, sorry!

RJE
07-14-2004, 03:43 PM
I have moved to the TOUR FORUMS to the main page on the site and have updated the area with the AUG/SEPT dates as of today! Gone are all the foums from the last tour, sorry!

Tim:

Is it possible to move existing threads under tour talk into the appropriate forums??

thanks

Thoughtbecontact
07-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Is that why my post count suddenly and inexpicably dropped--some threads are gone, poofed, vanished?

1yesfan
07-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Yes Thought!

I could move them around but that is a bit time consuming. The mods can do it also if they felt so moved to do so.

nightliner
07-14-2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah, that is time consuming. I just moved a bunch of them, but I'm sure I left some for someone else.

Seemed as though dancesw/purple started most of them. Patty, I have a job for ya. ;)

umgekehrt
07-15-2004, 10:10 AM
I have always thought that "Yesfans Talk Yes Albums" and "Album/Song Ratings And Trivia" should be merged into just one forum.

Sheerah
07-15-2004, 01:48 PM

Dang Tim, those forums have the pictures in them. I wish you would give us a head's up, so that we can copy the pics to our hard drives.

deelovesyes
07-16-2004, 08:26 AM
We still need a Forum for Allentown on Sept 3rd, It somehow got missed.

Dee

1yesfan
07-16-2004, 09:20 AM
I will get it soon as possible

Dances w/PURPLE
07-16-2004, 09:25 AM
OK so where do you want me to move them...yeah it was me..Michele started a thread and she had all this new tour info and wanted forums for each show. So I did that. Say you want them moved? No sweat, I have the time, tell me where you want them moved to.

Cat spitting. Ever hear a cat hiss? I bought these new battery operated room freshners that squirt an aerosaul mist every 15 minutes so now it sounds like a cat is hissing in this room. But dang it smells good!