PDA

View Full Version : Remixes

R'tanys
02-27-2004, 10:29 AM
How about a forum in the albums section for "Remixes"? I got this one yesterday and wanted to share some thoughts, but I don't know where to post them.

Byroan
02-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Well - what are your thoughts? I don't own the cd, but have heard some snippets- I don't care for re-mixes much, but I thought the bits of "5% of nothing" was interesting...Any good songs?

Lucky 7
02-27-2004, 12:20 PM
I've got it and really enjoy it! Took me a few times of listening, but I really love it now. I think The Verge did a splendid job mixing. Daddy should be proud! It actually has helped me get some of my "House/dance-music" friends into YES! It's nothing like the real thing, but it's a fun rendition!!!!! WORTH A LISTEN!

:1loudspkr

I really like Tempus Fugit and Heart Of The Sunrise! FUN! FUN! FUN!

R'tanys
02-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Right on, Lucky! It's a really fun listen. The Verge did a tremendous job and I think this could help expand the Yes fan base, which is always nice. There's a lot of Yes material I don't like to overplay because I don't want to get burned out on it, but at the same time, I crave my Yes. This album gives me a nice dose of Yes without the risk of burnout. Two thumbs way up for Virgil Howe's efforts.