PDA

View Full Version : Meet & Eat Forum

smatt
02-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Hey Tim, Dave, and you Mods. Maybe one of you could set up the meet & Eat forum with threads for each of the up0coming US shows in date order as sticky's. It would make it way easier for all of us to get together for these shows. It's really hard to sift through all the threads to find the ones you're looking for. It's really tough when you're going to a lot of shows to keep up with all the huh-bub.

What do you all think?

Purple Wolfhound
02-06-2004, 10:30 PM
I have to agree, Matt. The Meet & Eat Forum is somewhat buried - as a sub forum under "Yesmusic". Plus it encompasses all meet & eats, not just the ones for the tour. How about a special (meaning: not permanent) main page forum just for the tour, organised by city or by concert date, like Matt said? We could move all the current threads there as well...

Peace,

Phil

yessongs72
02-06-2004, 10:59 PM
Hey Tim, Dave, and you Mods. Maybe one of you could set up the meet & Eat forum with threads for each of the up0coming US shows in date order as sticky's. It would make it way easier for all of us to get together for these shows. It's really hard to sift through all the threads to find the ones you're looking for. It's really tough when you're going to a lot of shows to keep up with all the huh-bub.

What do you all think?

Matt,
Great idea!!! Grab Earl by the arm,twist it,get him on his knee's until something is done,haha.
Don

1yesfan
02-07-2004, 09:01 AM
I can work on something. It may take a few days to get to it though.

smatt
02-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Cool Tim thanks! it will be a big help!

So what's up with your trip to San Diego? Still happening?

1yesfan
02-07-2004, 01:10 PM
It appears it will. I have that week sched for vaca. Tricky part is that I have to be at work that MON after the show. So I need to get that day off for travel.

HEY, any mods reading this, please assist me in moving the threads in the TOUR TALK area into the show forums that a thread would fit. If a thread does not fit anywhere, please put it in the GENERAL TOUR TALK forum. Thanks. I may get them all moved be4 you guys see this but if i have not feel free to assist, he he he

nightliner
02-07-2004, 02:57 PM
HEY, any mods reading this, please assist me in moving the threads in the TOUR TALK area into the show forums that a thread would fit. If a thread does not fit anywhere, please put it in the GENERAL TOUR TALK forum. Thanks. I may get them all moved be4 you guys see this but if i have not feel free to assist, he he he[/QUOTE]

I just moved a handful of them...didn't leave a re-direct though.

Next...

1yesfan
02-07-2004, 03:26 PM
NEVER LEAVE REDIRECTS. I do not like them. Clogs up the site.

smatt
02-07-2004, 07:30 PM
It appears it will. I have that week sched for vaca. Tricky part is that I have to be at work that MON after the show. So I need to get that day off for travel.

HEY, any mods reading this, please assist me in moving the threads in the TOUR TALK area into the show forums that a thread would fit. If a thread does not fit anywhere, please put it in the GENERAL TOUR TALK forum. Thanks. I may get them all moved be4 you guys see this but if i have not feel free to assist, he he he

Cool Tim, keep us all posted out here!

upbgirl
02-08-2004, 10:16 AM
i deleted some this morning.. i left a re-direct, then saw howe to get rid of it, so i did.
i only moved posts that had no replies, tho.
[and all of them were pertaining to the yesspeak meet & greets, anyway, and it
is over..]
hope that was ok..
you are going to LOVE san diego, tim! you might not even want to come back!!