PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster Presale Password?

Rox
01-30-2004, 06:52 PM
Okay, I live on planet Mars (i'm a rover mechanic) and just caught wind of all this (I know, I know--I'm not a true fan, blah, blah, blah ). Can someone please have pity on me and as all of the YesWorld tickets are goooooone (for Seattle), tell me what the ticketmaster presale password is or how to get it?

Thanks!
Rox.

Original_Shifty
01-30-2004, 07:18 PM
Okay, I live on planet Mars (i'm a rover mechanic) and just caught wind of all this (I know, I know--I'm not a true fan, blah, blah, blah ). Can someone please have pity on me and as all of the YesWorld tickets are goooooone (for Seattle), tell me what the ticketmaster presale password is or how to get it?

Thanks!
Rox.

I think I heard that it was - yesspeak or yespeak

smatt
01-30-2004, 07:29 PM

Thanks!
Rox.

I haven't cracked it yet. It's none of theobvious new releases or classic ect. I've heard the tickets were really bad but missd the password on that one. There's a thread in the tour talk section that's offering a couple of decent seats.

upbgirl
01-30-2004, 07:35 PM
best of luck rox..
i cant help you [sorry] but i just wanted to say welcome to yesfans..:D
our show isnt on sale yet, but a friend called and wanted me to hook her up, and i couldnt log in either! they never sent my password info and when i called the phone # listed on that pre-sale page, it was disconnected or not in service.
keep trying, tho-that's what I am gonna do.
it'd sure be nice to speak to a HUMAN while spending this much wouldnt it?
lol!

Rox
01-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Omigod, you guys are so nice! What a refreshing BBS forum . . . :valintine

Seriously, thanks for all the helpful hints and encouragement . . . i'magonnakeeptrying . . . :running:

Rox

smatt
01-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey Rox, here's the thread url for that extra pair in Seattle. http://www.yesfans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10387